Complaint Review: Network Agenda

• Updated: Fri, September 11, 2009

• Reported By:Delran New Jersey
Network Agenda
Internet U.S.A.

Network Agenda They took out $9.95 from my bank account with out my permission. Internet

* : Resolution offer

I do not know how they got my credit card but they took money from my bank with out my permission.

I do not even know who they are or what thy do.

Frank
Delran, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Network-Agenda/internet/Network-Agenda-They-took-out-995-from-my-bank-account-with-out-my-permission-Internet-474514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Network Agenda

#1

Resolution offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (U.S.A.)

We do handle some aspects of Customer Support for Network Agenda, and our company strives to give the highest standard of quality customer service. I would like to offer an apology for the breakdown in service you have obviously experienced.

The Customer Service number for Network Agenda is 1-800-418-9320. They are available MondayFriday 10 am7 pm Eastern Time.
If you call this number you should reach a friendly, helpful agent who will be happy to assist you with your account. If for any reason you feel you were not treated fairly please feel free to call or email me personally and I assure you that I will handle your problem immediately.

My cell number is 435-773-1795. My email is Customerservice@cshelp.org.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you have concerns you need addressed, please contact customer service at the number above. If you have tried customer service and feel that we have failed you, or you feel you were mistreated in any way, please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at Customerservice@cshelp.org and I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,