Complaint Review: Network Agenda.com

• Updated: Wed, March 25, 2009

• Reported By:Kissimme Florida
Network Agenda.com
networkagenda.com Internet U.S.A.

Network Agenda.com continue to charge my checking account for $9.95 monthly even though I have call and asked them to cancel. Utah Internet

I have had my checking account charge $9.95 monthly now for some time.
Despite my efforts to cancel any subscription I might of had with them they continue to charge my account. I have called the 800 number that shows up on my monthly checking statement and spoken to individuals that told me they would close the account.

I think this a big rip-off and I would like see it stopped.

(((ROR redacted)))

Joseph
Kissimme, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Network-Agendacom/internet/Network-Agendacom-continue-to-charge-my-checking-account-for-995-monthly-even-though-I-437687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Network Agenda.com