specimen

Complaint Review: Network Capital Funding Corp.

• Submitted: Thu, January 21, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 09, 2010

• Reported By: Josie — Hope New Jersey U.S.A.
Network Capital Funding Corp.
2040 Main Street Irvine, California United States of America
  • Phone: 949-442-0060
  • Web:
  • Category:

Network Capital Funding Corp - Ryan Mercado Deceptive, misleading,untruthful information Irvine, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Incorrect Report

*UPDATE Employee: Rhyan Mercado Complaint are completely out of context.

Initial contact with Network Capital Funding Corporation seemed very positive with my contact person being Mr. Rhyan Mercado.

As the process continued toward the refinancing of my home, I found Mr. Mercado using deceptive statements regarding the costs involved to complete the process, untrue statements as to the "reason" why quoted charges were increased, multiple (4) good faith statements, each with different figures and continuing "double talk" on Mr. Mercardo's part when questioned regarding the changes.

A partial point fee was added on the final paperwork submitted for closing to my attorney which I was not aware of until I sat in the attorney's office for closing.

BEWARE of your dealings with this gentlemen, and this company.  They twist things to reach their own goal, at your expense! Absolutely do NOT recommend.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2010 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Network-Capital-Funding-Corp/Irvine-California-92614/Network-Capital-Funding-Corp-Ryan-Mercado-Deceptive-misleadinguntruthful-information-I-558002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Network Capital Funding Corp.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Incorrect Report

AUTHOR: Rhyan Mercado - (United States of America)

I am writing in response to the above referenced report.  This report is filed against the wrong person and company.  As of 02/09/2010 the company I work for, Network Capital, is not licensed in New Jersey and has never been licensed in New Jersey as a lender.  We do not lend on residential properties located in the state of New Jersey.

We do not do any business in the state of New Jersey and therefore this complaint must be filed against the wrong company and person.  In addition I have never worked with a client named Josie.  Whoever wrote this complaint against me and my company please contact me at 949.428.7214 so I may resolve this issue.

I Rhyan Mercado and Network Capital strive to provide excellent customer service to all of out clients and take consumer complaints seriously.

Rhyan Mercado Complaint are completely out of context.

AUTHOR: Rhyan Mercado - (United States of America)

To whom it may concern,

In regards on this complain against my self Rhyan Mercado and My Company Network Capital Funding Corporation are completely out of context. First off, I ve never had any  loan from New Jersey and i dont have any borrower in the named of Josie. These complain is totally misleading information, If you have any concern feel free to call me anytime @ 949.428.7214

Sincerely,