Complaint Review: Network Capital Funding Corp.

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Arlington Virginia United States of America
Network Capital Funding Corp.
5 park plaza Irvine, California United States of America

Network Capital Funding Corp. untrustworthy, unprofessional business practice, illogical, disorganized Irvine, California

DO NOT ever consider working with this company. Their business practices are akin to the Keystone Kops or the gang that couldn't shoot straight.

They do a lot of radio advertising in the DC metro area. I called them because they say they "lend their own money" which smooths the process. I wanted a simple re-fi of my primary residence --- my ONLY debt. I have lots of assets, excellent credit, no bills except for normal living expenses; i.e. no skeletons in my financial closet. My initial contact (a sane, decent person) discussed my needs, situation, resources, and I was given a good rate at a low cost. I promptly supplied all the requested documentation. And waited......

After awhile an unforgettable person named Suzie Shin sent me a boilerplate email introducing herself as having my file to review for decision. I waited somemore. And waited. And then started sending increasingly irked emails asking for updated information. I got a couple of brush-off emails but nothing else. Then Suzie sent me an email saying that my file was "suspended" (her tem) but with ZERO information as to what that might mean, WHY the file was suspended, WHAT additional information I might supply to clarify any questions they might have. Etc. I was shocked and asked for clarification. None came nor even the courtesy of an acknowledgement of my query.  And I waited......

Really worried that my financial records/life were in the hands of this wretched woman, I began emailing my concerns to as many people in the company as I could identify, and to withdraw my application.  Some guy from customer service then called me full of apologies, and somebody else told me that poor Suzie is "overworked." I continued to email. Then the Vice President, Sean Wilson, called today all full of contrition wanting to do whatever he could, etc. (He also called last evening after I had gone to bed. From the ruckus in the background, Happy Hour in California had started!) I said there would be no way I would ever work with a group so untrustworthy and unbusiness like.

You do not want to have anything to do with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Network-Capital-Funding-Corp/Irvine-California-92614/Network-Capital-Funding-Corp-untrustworthy-unprofessional-business-practice-illogical-983790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Network Capital Funding Corp.