characterized

• Submitted: Thu, September 01, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 01, 2011

• Reported By: Chad — Van Nuys California United States of America
Network International, Patrik Simpson
215 S. La Cienega Blvd. Suite 205 Beverly Hills, California United States of America

Network International, Patrik Simpson Patrik Simpson Rip off, Stay Away, Unprofessional, Didn't Get Me Work, Didn't Pay for Jobs, Beverly Hills, California

I signed up with Patrik Simpson and Network International to do modeling and acting. They tried to get me to pay up front for new pictures and give them money for ZED cards. I refused because I had good pics already and didn't need new ones just then. I also saw what was on the walls in his office and was not impressed. They all had gold tint to cover imperfections. But they ended up looking cheesy and trashy. I didn't want my face looking like that.

Patrik said they would get me modeling work but they never got me booked anywhere. They did not communicate via email, give me casting calls, or audition info. All the work I got, I found on my own. There was one job where I had to list my agent, so I said it was Network International. It took over 10 months and a letter to the Better Business Bureau before he paid me the modeling fee. I actually had to do all the communicating with the job to get myself paid - the job had paid him within a month, he just never paid me. [continued below]....
..... I found out because I communicated with the job directly. For the one job, he overpaid me $50, but considering the expense of me having to do all the work myself and driving back and forth to his office and paying for parking, I'd call it a wash.

He has me listed on his website as a current model he represents but has never gotten me any work or even attempted to fulfill his end of the contract we signed. After the BBB situation, I requested to dissolve our agreement and he agreed but has not removed me from his site. When I asked repeatedly, every several months, he ignored my requests. I had a lawyer send a cease and desist to try to get me removed from the site (because I don't want to be affiliated with him or the company) and he responded to my lawyer with slanderous comments about me and my professional career. He also brought up the $50 and threatened to sue me. He also STILL has not removed me from the site. He maintains that I am locked in a contract with him but regardless, the pictures he is using he has no ownership to - he did not pay for them or take them.

Don't get scammed. Stay away. It's not worth it. Don't let this guy continue giving Hollywood a bad name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2011 11:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Network-International-Patrik-Simpson/Beverly-Hills-California-90211/Network-International-Patrik-Simpson-Patrik-Simpson-Rip-off-Stay-Away-Unprofessional-D-772181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Network International, Patrik Simpson