customers

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: Marilynn — Lafayette Indiana
Network Services Billing Inc
7251 West Lake Mead Blvd, Suite 300 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Network Services Billing Inc; NSBI; work through US Billing Slammed by Network Services Billing Las Vegas Nevada

In August of 2013 I noticed that my Frontier Communications bill was creeping higher each month and I called them to find out what was going on.  I have my phone, internet and satelite in a package plan.  I was told that the charge from "US Billing" was not from Frontier but someone else.  They said they have nothing to do with that and that other business sometimes put charges on their bill for other things.  I told the lady I didn't want someone else's charges on there and I thought from our conversation that she was going to remove that charge.  I noticed in January it was still there so I called Frontier again and this time spoke to someone that knew more about what was going on.  He told me that I would have to contact US Billing to find out who was charging me.  That's when I found out it was Network Services Billing.

The lady I spoke to at NSB told me that on May 22, 2013 they contacted me and through a 3rd party verifier got an authorization to switch my long distance to them!  I DO NOT remember this conversation, nor did I or do I want to change my long distance service.  I have UNLIMITED long distance with Frontier, so why would I want to switch and pay for it?  All I can think is that they led me to believe something totally different... I would not have knowingly switched to their company, which I've never heard of!  I do a day care in my home and it gets very busy in here at times.  I do not recall the phone conversation, but they say they have a recording of it.  They must have made it sound like I was verifying my existing plan; I did NOT understand that I was switching long distance to another provider!

They took $249 from me from June 2013 to December 2013.  I want to warn others of this slamming and this company is not to be trusted!  They are still insisting that I authorized this even though I've contacted the BBB and Attorney General's office.  I'm trying the Federal Trade Commission too.  They did cancel the service in January, but are refusing to pay me back.  Watch your phone bills really closely!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Network-Services-Billing-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89128/Network-Services-Billing-Inc-NSBI-work-through-US-Billing-Slammed-by-Network-Services-B-1127965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Network Services Billing Inc