Complaint Review: Network Solutions, LLC

• Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: Michael — Tyler Texas
Network Solutions, LLC
Herdon, Virginia USA

Network Solutions, LLC Network Solutions Misleading Advertising Difficult Cancellation Process Herdon Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: Network Solutions Domain Name Protection / Auto-Renew Cancellation

I purchased a domain from these folks a year ago on a promotion.  I no longer want the name but they do not make it easy to stop the service or turn off auto renew.  Phone support is useless.  Now the service has auto renewed from .75 to almost $40.  Now I REALLY don't want to do business with these people.  I logged into my account to start the refund process but I was refused because they say I am not the account holder.  Is this some kind of sick joke?  I am logged in using MY credentials for crying out loud! Once again, phone support is brain dead and useless.  Now I have to go to my card processor for a soulution.  I will not be doing business with these snakes again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Network-Solutions-LLC/Herdon-Virginia/Network-Solutions-LLC-Network-Solutions-Misleading-Advertising-Difficult-Cancellation-Pr-1118944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Network Solutions, LLC

Network Solutions Domain Name Protection / Auto-Renew Cancellation

AUTHOR: Executive Support Team, Web.com - ()

Dear Michael,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We value the security of our customers' web properties and strive to provide them the highest levels of security. Once auto-renew is selected, for it to be turned off requires the Account Holder, Primary Contact or Account Administrative Contact of Record to call our support team. networksolutions.com/support/auto-renew/ If you continue to have issues, you may also send your details to networksolutions.com/support/ and we will do our best to help you.

Executive Support Team, Network Solutions