Complaint Review: Network Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Techieferret Consulting — Rogers Arkansas United States of America
Network Solutions

Network Solutions Refund Internet

Network Solutions auto-renew kicked in 4-5 months ago.  Delete your billing account info to make sure it never gets you!  They say you can call to opt-out, but deleting is a nice step.
I switched providers and they claimed they were refunding me.  That was 12-16.  By the 20th, there was still no refund on my paypal account (same account they pulled the funds from) and I filed a dispute.  After 8 hours of hold times, they were "researching" why I didn't get paid. (12-26)
NS supervisor gave me an invalid transaction id for the "refund" and paypal resolution center says it doesn't exist and they looked into NS paypal account and could see no refund going to me even being pending.  On 12-31, paypal dispute process ended and they found in my favor and paid me what NS owed me.  NS still claims that it was "resolved" by them!
So if they claim they refunded you, better keep on top of it because you probably haven't been.
I will NEVER use these people again and I changed my account info with anonymous info since you apparently can't have your account deleted for a year and changed my email to dump to my null.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Network-Solutions/internet/Network-Solutions-Refund-Internet-989851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Network Solutions