Complaint Review: Network Solutions

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Erik — Clovis California United States of America
Network Solutions

Network Solutions deceptive selling methods, Internet

*Author of original report: Whats the point!

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Network Solutions

I signed up with Network Solutions in June of 2012. Purchased a Domain and 2 email boxes. They helped with initial set up and for about 45 days everything worked fine. After that email would no longer delete and their system would not sync with Outlook. I called them to get assistance as I am not that savoy with this stuff. They basically refused the simple help but wanted to charge me $150 for the support. I then found a much superior provider through Microsoft. I call Network to cancel email, they cancelled it but would not refund any of the money I paid. I paid for 5 years in advance. They don't tell you this up front. All I can say is avoid them at all costs. Not worth the headache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Network-Solutions/internet/Network-Solutions-deceptive-selling-methods-Internet-944785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Network Solutions

Whats the point!

AUTHOR: Erik Hansen - (United States of America)

Why should I waste more time with your company as you have already expressed zero intrest in resolving this issue in two phone calls that I have made to your cust service! Lets face it, you are crooks and you dont care!

Response from Network Solutions

AUTHOR: Web.com Executive Response Team - (United States of America)

Dear Erik:

At Network Solutions, we take the concerns that you have raised in your post very seriously. As such, we would like to follow up with you regarding the details of your recent experience with us. To accomplish that, we ask that you send your website domain name, your contact information, and the details of this post to our support team via the following link: https://www.networksolutions.com/contact/index.jsp.

Thank you for your help, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Executive Support Team