Complaint Review: Network Solutions

• Reported By: baa912 — Georgia
Network Solutions
jacksonville, Florida USA

Network Solutions web.com scam jacksonville Florida

*Author of original report: Network Solutions offer to resolve my problem

*UPDATE Employee: Network Solutions Values Your Business

If you are thinking about doing business with Network Solutions or Web.com forget it! If you are a current customer, switch host providers immediately - life is so much better with hosting that actually works!

I tried for about 20 weeks to get Network Solutions to fix their slow and broken hosting. They could never fix it even after I called them week after week. I lost so much money because of downtime and a website that was so slow, my customers could not place orders. As if the bad hosting was not enough, their customer support is absolutely terrible and they are extremely rude. They would not give me a refund either for a service that obviously did not work right.

I was a customer of theirs for many years and I finally made the decision to switch and boy am I glad I did!

Do NOT do business with these idiots.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Network-Solutions/jacksonville-Florida/Network-Solutions-webcom-scam-jacksonville-Florida-1084825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Network Solutions

Network Solutions offer to resolve my problem

AUTHOR: baa912 - ()

Network Solutions:

That's actually pretty funny... while a customer, I called ya'll every week for about 25 weeks trying to fix the same old problem that kept popping up once a week: extremely slow almost unusable web hosting. I made it more than perfectly clear that this is a recurring problem. When you would say we will fix it this time, I waould say back to your support "well you didn't fix it the last 15 times I called!".

You should have fixed these problems while I was a customer. My business WAS NOT important to you! That's why I left.

Reader... save yourself a whole bunch of heartache and do not do business with Network Solutions or web.com

If you are a current customer, I promise you, the grass is greener on the other side of the road!

I know switching hosts is a little trouble, but it is well worth it.

Network Solutions Values Your Business

AUTHOR: Executive Support Team, Network Solutions, a Web.com Company - ()

Dear Baa912 - Georgia,

We are sorry to hear about your recent issues with Network Solutions. Please know that we value your business (past or present) and are continually working to review and improve our systems. As such, we would like to follow up with you regarding the details of your recent experience with us. To accomplish that, we ask that you send your website domain name, contact information and the details of this post to our support team via the following link: http://www.networksolutions.com/support

Thank you for your help, and we look forward to hearing from you,

Executive Support Team, Network Solutions, a Web.com Company