Complaint Review: Network Solutions.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 19, 2009

• Reported By:BUSHNELL Florida
Network Solutions.com
13861 Sunrise Valley Drive Herndon, Virginia U.S.A.

Network Solutions.com - Michelle G. has held my domain name hostage for over 12 years and wont release it Herndon Virginia

For the past 12 years I have tried to transfer my domain name from Network Solutions to another register. For 12 years they have put transfer locks on my account, and then they ask me to send a copy of my passport. I do then they say that is not exceptable and I then have to send letter head. Then they say signatures dont match. Finally I grow tired of fighting with them and I pay another over priced fee of 35.00 and move on. I have done this for 12 years. I'm doing my annnual transfer of 9.95 with no success. These people should be put out of business. I would like to warn everyone not to register with them, if you do you will never be able to move your domain name again. They will hold your domain hostage. I will be reoporting them to every Federal Agency I can. I have had enough.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2009 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Network-Solutionscom/Herndon-Virginia-20171/Network-Solutionscom-Michelle-G-has-held-my-domain-name-hostage-for-over-12-years-and-435796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Network Solutions.com