Complaint Review: NetworkAgenda

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2007

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
NetworkAgenda
networkagenda.com Nationwide U.S.A.

NetworkAgenda Working With Grant Writer Pro WIll send CD then charge you monthly even if you request stoppage Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I wanted information about Grant Writing. I was offered a CD for $3.99 that would explain the Grant Writing process. I was told that I would be charge $29.95 per month if I decided to continue the program. What program? I cancelled the following week. Unfortunatley, my credit card was charged and charged. I notified the company and the phone line always said, "all operators are busy."

I finally got an answer from dialing a number I found from the Rip Off Report site 1-866-370-7270. I then had the representative (Maria) inform me of the day, date and time I called to cancel. She told me this information and I asked why am I still being charged? Her response was that when I ordered the Grant Writer Pro, another company began to charge me for their portion of the program and I would have to contact them (Networkagenda) to stop the credit card debits. I was ticked off!! She couldn't explain to me how they got my credit card number since I only ordered the $3.99 CD from them. I called the number she gave me (1-800-418-9320) and a recording asked me to leave my name and last six digits of my credit card to cancel. Ridiculous!

Rev
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2007 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetworkAgenda/nationwide/NetworkAgenda-Working-With-Grant-Writer-Pro-WIll-send-CD-then-charge-you-monthly-even-if-y-282283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetworkAgenda

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

My name is Ryan; Raven Media handles some aspects of customer service for Network Agenda. If you are at this site then it is probably because we failed you somewhere in the customer service process and I would like the opportunity to make it right.

This is the customer service number for Network Agenda 1-800-418-9320, they are available Monday - Friday 9 am - 9 pm Eastern Time.

If you call this number you should get a friendly helpful agent that will be happy to help you with your account. If for any reason our agents did not help you or you don't feel that we have done our job please feel free to call or email me personally and I assure you that I will handle your problem immediately.

My cell number is 435-773-1795. My email address is ryanr@wskc.org.

Sincerely,