Complaint Review: NetworkAgenda.com; BSM/SBA Express

• Updated: Mon, March 17, 2008

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
NetworkAgenda.com; BSM/SBA Express
Nationwide, Utah U.S.A.

NetworkAgenda.com; BSM/SBA Express BIG ripoff..Charging Your Card Without Approval! Nationwide Utah

I ordered a CD from Grant Writing and was to only pay the shipping. I called and canceled the account.
Twice, I have now been charged for two different things. One, for NetworkAgenda.com for $9.95 and the other for BSM/SBA Express for $7.95. If you look at the complaints, you will find the telephone numbers to call for reimbursement.The customer service agent tried her best to tell me that they couldn't give me back my money, but I threatened to contact the Attorney General in Utah. It was amazing how she turned around!

Tell these agents that you DID cancel and that you were charged anyway! Be firm with them and INSIST on a confirmation code for reimbursement! Both said my reimbursement will be in 3-5 business days. If I don't have a refund by then, I WILL contact the UT Attorney General.

Bj
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetworkAgendacom-BSMSBA-Express/Nationwide-Utah/NetworkAgendacom-BSMSBA-Express-BIG-ripoffCharging-Your-Card-Without-Approval-Nation-318589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetworkAgenda.com; BSM/SBA Express