Complaint Review: NetworkAgenda.com, Grant Search Assistant

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2008

• Reported By:Scotland Other
NetworkAgenda.com, Grant Search Assistant
networkagenda.com Internet U.S.A.

NetworkAgenda.com, Grant Writer Pro, Grant Search Assistant This company have stolen money from me St George Utah

*Author of original report: NetworkAgenda.com, Grant Search Assistant

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

During a visit to the US in the fall I signed up for a free trial to get information about grants with this company, under their name Grant Search Assistant.
It turned out they had nothing that was of interest to me and I cancelled well before the end of the trial period. I received an email confirming the cancellation and I thought nothing more of it.

This month I see on my credit card a charge for $7.95 plus commission fee for conversion from US $ to UK from a company I had never heard of...yes you guessed it networkagenda.com....who it turns out, are one and the same as Grant Search Assistant.

This behaviour is nothing short of theft and I am shocked at the sheer audacity of them. I see many others here have suffered the same fate, I only wish I'd seen these pages first before signing up with this fraudulent lot.

As I live in the UK there is probably little I can do legally but I would like to find out how I can stop them just using my credit card details at will.

Allieh
Scotland
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2008 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetworkAgendacom-Grant-Search-Assistant/internet/NetworkAgendacom-Grant-Writer-Pro-Grant-Search-Assistant-This-company-have-stolen-money-305970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetworkAgenda.com, Grant Search Assistant

NetworkAgenda.com, Grant Search Assistant

AUTHOR: Allieh - (United Kingdom)

As this company had charged to my Barclay's credit card I contacted them and advised that a fraudulent transaction had occurred.

They were helpful, credited me the money back right away, blocked my card to prevent it happening again and sent me out a new card with new card number and security code - all within a week.
I'm very pleased that my credit card provider showed some integrity when this company did not.

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

My name is Ryan; Raven Media handles some aspects of customer service for Network Agenda. (Grant Search Assistant and Network Agenda are not one in the same). If you are at this site then it is probably because we failed you somewhere in the customer service process and I would like the opportunity to make it right.

This is the customer service number for Network Agenda 1-800-418-9320, they are available Monday - Friday 10 am - 7 pm Eastern Time.

If you call this number you should get a friendly helpful agent that will be happy to help you with your account. If for any reason our agents did not help you or you don't feel that we have done our job please feel free to call or email me personally and I assure you that I will handle your problem immediately.

My cell number is 435-773-1795. My email address is ryanr@wskc.org.

Allieh, please contact me by email as the 800 number only works inside the US. We do not do sales overseas.

Sincerely,