• Report: #320431

• Updated: Sun, March 23, 2008

• Reported By:Roseville California
NetworkAgenda.com
NetworkAgenda.com Internet U.S.A.

NetworkAgenda.com They stold money out of my Visa account ST GEORGE, UT Internet

I ordered a 'Free' CD and only authorized the cost of shipping and handling. I did received this CD but not until 3 week later. I called and canceled my account on day 5 of the 7 day trial, but that didn't stop this company from taking my money without permission.

The following 'unauthorized' payment was taken out of my account:
Networkagenda.com for $7.95. And I fear more will be taken out of my account after reading some comments others have said.

These 'unauthorized' amounts have been taken out of my account These are services that I didn't even know about.

I still don't know who these companies are, or what they do.

This is stealing, theft, a ripoff. Companies that participate in these type of unethical practices need to be punished and pay restitution.

I would like to have some help in retrieving my money back, canceling this false account and putting a stop to this unethical behavior.

Angie
Roseville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2008 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetworkAgendacom/internet/NetworkAgendacom-They-stold-money-out-of-my-Visa-account-ST-GEORGE-UT-Internet-320431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetworkAgenda.com