Complaint Review: Networkagenda.com & GSA/SBA Express

• Submitted: Wed, May 02, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 03, 2007

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
Networkagenda.com & GSA/SBA Express
Networkagenda.com St. George, Utah U.S.A.

Networkagenda.com & GSA/SBA Express Fraudulent Charges Bank Charges St. George Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

This company has fraudulently charged mine and my husband's bank account monthly since June 2006! Here is the list:

6/24/06 - IW/SBA Express $5.95
3/30/07 - Networkagenda.com $7.95
4/25/07 - GSA/SBA Express $5.95
4/30/07 - Networkagenda.com $7.95
Total $139.00

Such small charges were overlooked, until yesterday. I have filed a dispute with my bank, however they will only go back 60 days. I have contacted the company (or companies)today at the following phone numbers I found on my bank statements: (866)795-6952 and (800) 986-2640. The people I spoke with at both numbers were nice, but not helpful. They both said they would escalate the issue to their supervisors, and call me back. (I'm still waiting!)

If anyone from the company/companies would like to resolve this issue by refunding the STOLEN money, please submit a rebuttal with a phone number I can call.

Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2007 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Networkagendacom-GSASBA-Express/St-George-Utah/Networkagendacom-GSASBA-Express-Fraudulent-Charges-Bank-Charges-St-George-Utah-246590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Networkagenda.com & GSA/SBA Express

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Marissa. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is explained throughout the ordering process and then sent to the customer in the confirmation/thank you email. You can also see that it is disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 14 days and we would not have charged Marissa had she canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

I was able to locate the accounts for Marissa's spouse and see that the refund she was requesting was processed.

If you are another customer wishing to cancel your membership(s), customer service can be reached 24/7 at 866-370-7270.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Ryan R.