Complaint Review: Networkagenda.com St George UT & BSM/SBA Express LV NV

• Submitted: Mon, December 24, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 24, 2007

• Reported By:Easton Pennsylvania
Networkagenda.com St George UT & BSM/SBA Express LV NV
Networkagenda.com St. George, Utah U.S.A.

Networkagenda.com St George UT & BSM/SBA Express LV NV Both Companies debited my account Network for $9.95 & BSM for $7.95 on 12/17/07 St. George Utah

I too am someone who looked up and requested Free information about writing grants and getting a free CD. However, all I have received are two charges on my debit card one for $9.95 frp, Networkagenda.com St. George UT -- when you enter the web address --nothing comes up but in scrolling down my browser -- Ripoff Reports grabbed my eye and I have come here. I also was charged (both on the same day 12-17-07) by BSM/SBA Express in LV, NV for $7.95. What a racket this pals are running. I can't remember the websites I visited and asked for this info. I would never have noticed these small charges, except for the fact that this is a very small and infrequently used account.

Easton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2007 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Networkagendacom-St-George-UT-BSMSBA-Express-LV-NV/St-George-Utah/Networkagendacom-St-George-UT-BSMSBA-Express-LV-NV-Both-Companies-debited-my-account-N-294188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Networkagenda.com St George UT & BSM/SBA Express LV NV