Complaint Review: Networkagenda.com St George

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2007

• Reported By:Maricopa Arizona
Networkagenda.com St George
Networkagenda.com St. George, Utah U.S.A.

Networkagenda.com St George Network WHO? Can we say Fraudulent Schemes? St. George Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

On 09-04-07, as if by magic, a charge appeared on my bank account activity page, in the amount of $9.95, by a company called Networkagenda.com. I have never even heard of them, much less ordered anything from them. I realized that $9.95 is a meager amount, but if this company is doing this to thousands of people, well that's a pretty good profit ratio for nothing!!! I tried to send them an email, which of course came back.

I am waiting for my new phone service to be turned on, so I haven't called them, yet..... I have advised my bank to block any further transactions from them. Whether or not I recieve my money back, well I'd be happy with them just getting what they deserve. Jail time, lots of it. There are alot of people who are on fixed incomes and even the slightest shift can cause a avalanche.

I had my identity stolen over two years ago and have worked my butt off disputing and clearing the false charges on my credit report. I am very wary of giving out any kind of sensitive information over the internet, especially when it comes to my money. When I purchase anything off the web, I use Paypal, this is the only secure way (I feel) to buy anything from the internet.

So who are these people and how did they get my banking information? I have a good security softward program, I check daily for malware and spyware. What more can I do? I will not be intimidated by strangers online, who take without asking. I have found out the hard way how to be extra careful. I would just like to see them shut down, so they can't do this to anyone else.

Maricopa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2007 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Networkagendacom-St-George/St-George-Utah/Networkagendacom-St-George-Network-WHO-Can-we-say-Fraudulent-Schemes-St-George-Utah-274987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Networkagenda.com St George

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

My name is Ryan; Raven Media handles some aspects of customer service for Network Agenda. If you are at this site then it is probably because we failed you somewhere in the customer service process and I would like the opportunity to make it right.

This is the customer service number for Network Agenda 1-800-418-9320, they are available Monday - Friday 9 am - 9 pm Eastern Time.

If you call this number you should get a friendly helpful agent that will be happy to help you with your account. If for any reason our agents did not help you or you don't feel that we have done our job please feel free to call or email me personally and I assure you that I will handle your problem immediately.

My cell number is 435-773-1795. My email address is ryanr@wskc.org.

Ryan R.