Complaint Review: Networkagenda.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2008

• Reported By:Heathsville Virginia
Networkagenda.com
networkagenda.com St George, Utah U.S.A.

Networkagenda.com I was trying to win a TV so I chose to purchase the trial offer from this company then I was billed without my consent! St George Utah

My wife came home and brought me a statement that showed a charge for $7.95 for a company called networkagenda.com in Utah?? After reviewing my files for purchases that I had made in the past,I came across something I purchased for $1.95 as a trial offer and never received anything. It was for a grant assistance program but the origination company was networkagenda.com. I also had my cancellation print-out from my e-mail next to that. I suspect I will have to cancel my credit card and have a new one issued to keep them from taking anymore funds since no one seems to know what I'm talking about from that company!

I hope someone sues them for millions of dollars to teach them a lesson for stealing people's hard earned money!

Charles
Heathsville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2008 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Networkagendacom/St-George-Utah/Networkagendacom-I-was-trying-to-win-a-TV-so-I-chose-to-purchase-the-trial-offer-from-thi-298956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Networkagenda.com