Complaint Review: Networkagenda.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2008

• Reported By:robbed Ontario
558978 , Utah U.S.A.

Networkagenda.com charges taken from my bank account monthly that I was not aware of. Unk Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I discovered unauthorized charges from my bank account from networkagenda.com

I called to inquire why money was being taken out of my account.

I was told that somoene in my household inquired about information re: a government grant!!!!

I am the only one in my household with access to my bank account!!

AND I have NEVER in my life been interested or asked for information about a governement grant!!

robbed, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2008 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Networkagendacom/Utah/Networkagendacom-charges-taken-from-my-bank-account-monthly-that-I-was-not-aware-of-Unk-308368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Networkagenda.com

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

My name is Ryan; Raven Media handles some aspects of customer service for Network Agenda. If you are at this site then it is probably because we failed you somewhere in the customer service process and I would like the opportunity to make it right.

Unfortunately I was unable to locate an account for Bluerose. Bluerose, Network Agenda is a bonus program that may have accompanied an order that you placed for a free informational CD, it may not have had anything to do with government grants, Network Agenda does business with many different types of companies. You had a free trial period, if you did not wish to continue the program you simply needed to contact Network Agenda's customer service department and express a desire to cancel prior to then end of the trial period or anytime thereafter.

This is the customer service number for Network Agenda 1-800-418-9320, they are available Monday - Friday 10 am - 7 pm Eastern Time.

If you call this number you should get a friendly helpful agent that will be happy to help you with your account. If for any reason our agents did not help you or you don't feel that we have done our job please feel free to call or email me personally and I assure you that I will handle your problem immediately.

My cell number is 435-773-1795. My email address is ryanr@wskc.org.

Ryan R.