Complaint Review: Networkingagenda.com - Profitggl.com - Fedgrantusa.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 10, 2009

• Reported By:North Little Rock Arkansas
Networkingagenda.com - Profitggl.com - Fedgrantusa.com
networkingagenda.com, profitggl.com, and FedgrantUSA.com Internet U.S.A.

NETWORKINGAGENDA.COM - PROFITGGL.COM - FEDGRANTUSA.COM My husband and I tried all three of theses companies and even canceled before our 7 day free trial period, only to later be charged full price on all 3 companies. The time and trouble we have sent trying to is getting really old. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution offer

My husband and I were taken in by all three of these so called companies. We cancled our trial periods well within the trial periods, and even after we cancled we were still charged in our credit card.

I am disabled, and my husband and I live on a budget, like most people do. Our country is having to bailout the car makers, most of us we need someone to bail us out and keep us safe from people like these. It obvious that our government isn't going to help us, so what do we do, not trust anyone, not even our own government?

Eric and Renee
North Little Rock, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Networkingagendacom-Profitgglcom-Fedgrantusacom/internet/NETWORKINGAGENDACOM-PROFITGGLCOM-FEDGRANTUSACOM-My-husband-and-I-tried-all-three-of-460159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Networkingagenda.com - Profitggl.com - Fedgrantusa.com

Resolution offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (U.S.A.)

Eric and Renee,

Our company represents the programs you have mentioned in this posting. I aopoligize for any misunderstanding regarding your programs or any difficulty in getting your programs canceled.

I would be more than happy to research any difficulties you may have had and strive to resolve any difficulties you may have had that have left you unsatisfied with your customer service experience or the use of your programs.

There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. It is also disclosed in the first paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 7 days and you will not be charged if you cancel within your trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer ends.

Due to limited information on this posting I have not been able to locate an account for you. If there is anything further we can do to assist you obtain customer satisfaction and resolve your concerns please contact me directly at, 1-435-773-1795 or customerservice@cshelp.org and provide your full name and current contact information and I will be happy to assist you.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Online Customer Support