• Report: #419209

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 06, 2009

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
Netzero, A United Online Company
PO. Box 5006-BD Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

Netzero, A United Online Company Netzero has not been my provider for over 1 year, no contact from them and no bills. Woodland Hills California

*Consumer Comment: STOP COMPLAINING AND DO IT RIGHT www.budhibbs.com

*Author of original report: United Online Collections Division-Woodland Hills, CA. 91365

Netzero has not been my provider for over 1 year. They have never contacted me since I changed my provider. They have not sent me a bill and all at once I get a bill from the collection agency, which I don't appreciate. As far as I am concerned I don't owe them anything. This is a very bad way of doing business

If I am supposed to owe this, where is the paper work that shows me what it is for.

I would like to hear something back as soon as possible, they are saying that as of February 23, 2009 action will be taken.

I don't appreciate a company that does not know how to do business properly, trying to ruin an individual credit.

Richard
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero-A-United-Online-Company/Woodland-Hills-California-91365-9637/Netzero-A-United-Online-Company-Netzero-has-not-been-my-provider-for-over-1-year-no-cont-419209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero, A United Online Company

STOP COMPLAINING AND DO IT RIGHT www.budhibbs.com

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF COLLECTION AGENCY Complaints already posted with the answers to your questions. AND YOU HAVE NOT EVEN BOTHERED TO LOOK

THERE ARE LOTS OF WEB-SITES REFERENCED LIKE BUD HIBBS AND FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION

there are thousands of postings that reference FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICE ACT (fdcpa) that the collection agency is required to follow.

United Online Collections Division-Woodland Hills, CA. 91365

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

Since I filed the report on this company, I haven't received any correspondence from them telling me what is going on concerning this bill and why I received it. Today, April 5, 2009, I received another notice to pay this bill, wthout any explaination or statement on what the bill is for. Would you let me know if you have contacted this company and what was the results of that situation. I am still concern that my credit does not get ruined by this company, without me even knowing what this bill is for.