Complaint Review: Netzero Broadban mobile

• Reported By: Glenn — New Orleans Louisiana
Netzero Broadban mobile
Internet USA

Netzero Broadband mobile, netzero Broadband mobile mobile Interne

Netzero Broadband mobile is a complete ripoff. I was shown a picture of something totally different than what I recieved.

In fact, I received a small adapter which looked much like a jump drive for which I paid $51.93 and once I installed the drivers my credit card was then billed $20.68.  The service is like dial up, it takes several hours to down load. The screen has

zero graphics displayed which forces the computer to time out constantly. The worst part is after 2 days of this bad service I decided to cancel. I called to cancel and I was told to keep this crap and they do not do refunds. In fact, I was told to consider it services rendered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero-Broadban-mobile/internet/Netzero-Broadband-mobile-netzero-Broadband-mobile-mobile-Interne-1168383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero Broadban mobile