Complaint Review: Netzero Internet Service

• Updated: Fri, April 06, 2007

• Reported By:buffalo Minnesota
Netzero Internet Service
billing@support.netzero.com Internet U.S.A.

Netzero Internet Service took money from me when they had no permission on a canceled account that was only open for 3 weeks Internet Internet

i had canceled a service with them after only 3 weeks and they are chargeing me fom dec till now and won't give me my money back plus they want more money from me for canceling i hated there serivce and they said they would refund me my 10 dollars back in dec now they stole almost 60 from me i want my money back. don't ever use there sevice i want a lawyer and i want to sue them.

Serena
buffalo, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2007 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero-Internet-Service/internet/Netzero-Internet-Service-took-money-from-me-when-they-had-no-permission-on-a-canceled-acco-242451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero Internet Service