Complaint Review: Netzero Internet Services

• Updated: Tue, April 27, 2010

• Reported By: cuwait — douglas Michigan USA
Netzero Internet Services

Netzero Internet Services Fraudulent charges, Internet

Below is a response I got when asking why my account was still being charged $7.94 a month.

(Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Our records indicate that you have called on May 02, 2009 to cancel your account but were offered Norton Internet Security Online service charged at $4.95 per month with one free month of service. Hence, your account is still signed up for the Norton Internet Security Online service.)

Why would I want Norton if I canceled my internet?  Which I never agreed to, plus at $4.95 why charge me 7.94. Now I owe the bank $64 for bank charges from a account I hardly use anymore. They paid the one that put me in the negitive by 33 cents for a $30 charge, then returned the next one but still charged me another $30.

Anyone have a solution?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2010 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero-Internet-Services/internet/Netzero-Internet-Services-Fraudulent-charges-Internet-597384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero Internet Services