Complaint Review: Netzero Technical Support

• Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: Sharon — Bolingbrook Illinois United States of America
Netzero Technical Support

Netzero Technical Support Rip Off , Internet

I am experiencing not being able to connect to the internet.  I called the Netzero Technical Report Department and was charged $1.95 a minute just to learn that the software has changed and that they would send a new one out.  I strongly feel that I should not have been charged for a Technician to tell me that an updated Netzero Software is needed.  I also strongly feel that if Netzero is updating their Software, a new one should be mailed out to all their Customers.  This Charges are very very Ludicris!!!  I would very much like for my money to be refunded to me asap!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero-Technical-Support/internet/Netzero-Technical-Support-Rip-Off-Internet-970698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero Technical Support