Complaint Review: Netzero - United Collections

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2008

• Reported By:Queen Creek Arizona
Netzero - United Collections
P.O. Box 5006-BD Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

Netzero - United Collections Doesn't Understand or want to understand the Words CANCEL my account Woodland Hills California

This company has many problems that all begin with the fact that the people you talk to on the phone either are not listening to what is being said or just plain being jerks.

I have not had anything to do with this company for almost 1 & 1/2 years, and all of a sudden I am getting a "final notice" that I still owe them $29.90.

Well I figured that maybe I did owe them money so I wrote a check for the full amount on December 27, 2007, well here it is Feb.4, 2008 and they have not cashed the check.

Today in the mail I got a notice from the collections division stating that they want the $29.90. Well guess what I sent it once and I won't send it again.If they don't cash the check by the end of this month I am going to put a stop payment on it and that will be it.

Shame on you Netzero!!! Never again will I use you and you can be sure that I will not recomend you to anyone...EVER

Anonymous
Queen Creek, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2008 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero-United-Collections/Woodland-Hills-California-91365/Netzero-United-Collections-Doesnt-Understand-or-want-to-understand-the-Words-CANCEL-my-306200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero - United Collections