Complaint Review: Netzero - United Online Company

• Submitted: Sat, January 17, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 17, 2009

• Reported By:Hagerstown Maryland
Netzero - United Online Company
21301 Burbank Blvd Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 805-418-2000?
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Netzero - United Online Company, Refused to Cancel my Grandparents internet serivce Woodland Hills California

About two years ago I singed my grandparents onto Netzero internet service, thinking they would become computer literate and start emailing. That didn't work according as planned. My granmother quickly forgot how to use the new computer she has recieved. Recently, I contacted Netzero several time requesting they cancel my grandparents account.

I provided their phone number, email address, and name on the account. However, they needed the answer to a security question I created a long time ago and I honestly forgot it. They said without the security question answer, they would not cancel the service or account and continue to charge them $13.00 a month added to their phone bill because they didn't have a credit card. They are stuck for now, I need help! Netzero has no compassion or understanding whatsoever!

Joe59
Hagerstown, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2009 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero-United-Online-Company/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/Netzero-United-Online-Company-Refused-to-Cancel-my-Grandparents-internet-serivce-Woodla-413396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero - United Online Company