Complaint Review: Netzero, United Online

• Submitted: Thu, February 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 26, 2009

• Reported By:cleveland Ohio
Netzero, United Online
.netzero.net, www.netzero.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Netzero, United Online NETZERO STEALS! Cleveland ohio

I was a faithful netzero customer for about 3 years. When I decided that dial up (even the "high speed dial up") was way too slow, I cancelled. Or, at least I tried to The representative nearly refused to let me go, like a stalker ex-boyfriend or something.

For nearly 3 months I had to keep going into the bank, declaring that the charges on my account were unauthorized, and I was also down in the dumps, so that mere $9.95 might not have been much to the millionaires, but it actually put my account in overdraft for several weeks. This is the thanks I get after 3 years of giving you my money?

And they have the nerve to send me these sweet, innocent "we want you back" emails, as if I'll ever trust you with my card # again? right.

Lucky for me I have a very good financial institution that will not allow a company to continually bill you for a service you are not receiving. They investigate, and when they find they are dealing with unprofessional, unethical companies, they will promptly refund your money, remove the fees, and stop the charges.

Mamanikki
cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2009 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero-United-Online/nationwide/Netzero-United-Online-NETZERO-STEALS-Cleveland-ohio-428847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero, United Online