Complaint Review: Netzero

• Reported By: Seeking Justice — Arlington Texas United States of America
Netzero
21301 Burbank Blvd Woodland Hills, California United States of America

Netzero United Online Inc. NETZERO IS A SCAM Woodland Hills, California

NETZERO is by far the worse company I have ever done business with. There customer service is just as there name says (0). I have been charged almost $115.00 and have NOT received one minute of internet services from these ppl. They refuse to return me my money to my account despite knowing there equipment and service never assisted me. I was told after getting there equipment sent out, they don't even have service in my area. I have contacted them numerous times, even asked to be connected to there chairman/president/CEO Mark Goldston to NO avail...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/Netzero-United-Online-Inc-NETZERO-IS-A-SCAM-Woodland-Hills-California-956589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero