Complaint Review: Netzero

• Submitted: Mon, July 28, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 05, 2008

• Reported By:Leavenworth Kansas
Netzero
Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

Netzero Thieves Woodland Hills California

*Consumer Comment: THEY ARE COMMITTING INTERNET FRAUD

*Consumer Comment: Question

I originally called to cancel service on April 18, 2008, which conveniently was after the following month's service was already billed. I was told that I would receive another month of "free" service after May. Well, I was not told that if I didn't cancel the service after that I would again be billed.

I have since been charged in June and July. Today, July 27, 2008, I called and told them I wanted to cancel this service. I told them I was never told to cancel service after their "free 30 days" offer. I told them to stop charging my card and to cancel, close, shut down this service. I have been told that I will receive an email detailing the actions as a result of today's call. I still haven't received an email. I am suspicious that I will probably not receive anything from them, except maybe another bill. I have documented my calls, their names, the dates and times as well as the actions Netzero has claimed they made.

I will never recommend this company to anyone. What a bunch of scam artists.

Beware the "free 30 days of service" offer and be sure to cancel or you will be charged.

Caroline
Leavenworth, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2008 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero/Woodland-Hills-California-93023/Netzero-Thieves-Woodland-Hills-California-356358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero

THEY ARE COMMITTING INTERNET FRAUD

AUTHOR: W. Mike - (U.S.A.)

SOME ONE HAS TO STOP THEM!! IF WE GET TO 250 COMPLAINERS THEN ANY ATTORNEY WILL TAKE OVER CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT..!