• Report: #219068

• Updated: Sat, November 04, 2006

• Reported By:Corsicana Texas
netzero.net Internet U.S.A.

Netzero Draws from account after membership cancelled Ripoff Internet

I cancelled my membership with Netzero Internet in April 2006. Months after my cancellation, they are still drawing from my account.

Even though I had cancelled in April and received a confirmation e-mail, I still had to contact them in September 2006 to see why money was still being drawn. They said they would refund my money, and they did.

Months later, in November 2006, my account was drawn from again by Netzero. So I had to call them again, give them all my information again and explain the problem AGAIN.

It turns out my account was never shut down, regardless of my attempts to cancel, in April, again in September, and again in November.

I would not recommend Netzero to anyone after all the trouble and inconvenience this has caused me. If you give them your credit card number they will continue to try to take your money, even if you cancelled your account with them six months ago.

Corsicana, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2006 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero/internet/Netzero-Draws-from-account-after-membership-cancelled-Ripoff-Internet-219068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero