Knife

• Submitted: Sat, June 19, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, June 19, 2010

• Reported By: Fed up with Netzero — Texas United States of America
Netzero

Netzero Ever tried to discontinue services with Netzero. Well it is harder to cancel services with Netzero than it was to divorce my last two husbands. Internet

After several phone calls of trying to cancel netzero, I saw what was really going on.  In today's economy I was cutting some expenses that I felt that I could do without at this time.  So I wanted to cancel the Netzero account.  I have made calls at home, work, and even waited on the line until someone would pick up the line.  But on the occassion, again trying to cancel Netzero I was told that my account with Netzero will be put on suspension which means I would not have to pay for a couple of months.  After the suspension has ended, which I will be charged all over again, then I can call again and cancel the service.

I told the lady on the phone "that is why I am speaking to you right now."  Understand that the payments are being taken out of my bank account.  I indicated to her that I am a consumer of services and if I do not want your services or you taking my money against my wishes is not any different than being robbed.  And to me it is no different than buying a product out of a store, get home, inspected the product, and decided that you did not want it and took it back to the store for a refund or credit.  But in this case I don't expect any money back, just to discontinue the service. That's all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2010 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero/internet/Netzero-Ever-tried-to-discontinue-services-with-Netzero-Well-it-is-harder-to-cancel-ser-615265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero