Complaint Review: Netzero

• Submitted: Sat, July 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 11, 2009

• Reported By:Kennesaw Georgia
Netzero.com Internet U.S.A.

Netzero I cancelled my subscription with Netzero in March 09'. In June 09' netzero tried to withdraw $12.34 from my bank account. My bank did a return check on them and charged a $25.00 return check fee to my account. Netzero billed my account again for $12.34 and this time my bank allowed the transaction to happen. Internet

Netzero has ruined my bank account because they refuse to pay an overdraft fee of $37.00. I cancelled my subscription to Netzero in March of 09'. Netzero billed my bank for $12.34 in June 09'. At this time I only had enough money in my account to cover my car insurance payment which was already a pending transaction. My bank did a return check on the $12.34 and charged $25.00 to my account. Netzero tried to run the $12.34 thru again this time my bank allowed it to happen.This caused me to be charged an overdraft fee of $37.00. I called netzero and they agreed to repay the $12.34 and the $25.00.But they said that they will not pay the overdraft fee of $37.00. At this point my bank account is left with a negative balance of around -$60.00. Netzero is responsible for this chain of events, and should be held accountable.

Kennesaw, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2009 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero/internet/Netzero-I-cancelled-my-subscription-with-Netzero-in-March-09-In-June-09-netzero-tried-t-468539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero