Complaint Review: Netzero

• Reported By:New York New York
Netzero
netzero.com Internet U.S.A.

Netzero Netzero drew from account after membership was cancelled Internet

Cancelled our membership in May. In July they were still charging our credit card $9.95 a month. Left me on hold and transferred me from person to person for two hours. Lied to me about who I was talking to, about not being able to hear me over the line, and about what we had "agreed to sign up for an additional free month" (when we'd moved out of state and already had a different internet provider) ... still waiting for resolution.

Dov
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2007 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero/internet/Netzero-Netzero-drew-from-account-after-membership-was-cancelled-Internet-263648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero