stick

• Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012

• Reported By: Hector — Houston Texas United States of America
Netzero
Woodland Hills, CA Internet United States of America

Netzero United Online,Juno,Memory Lane? Netzero 4G Mobile Broadband 50% Off a Total Rip Off Offer !!!! Internet

Hi My Name Is Hector And I Recently Fail For What I Though It Was A Very Good Offer; But End Up Loosing Almost A Hundred $100.00 Dollars When I Decided To Get The So Call Netzero 4G Broadband, My Worst Mistake .... Please Folks Read All Of Their Disclaimers And Ask All Your Question At Front. Please Don't Pay At Front And Ask The Questions Later Because Even If Your Financial Institution Get's Involved Like In My Case You Will Only Receive A Partial Refund.... Do Not Get Any Limited Data Service With Any Company Or Individual, Please Search For Unlimited Services.

Is All I Can Advice. I Only Use This Service A Couple Of Days And Even Though I Got Their "PRO" Service Here I Am With Out Internet Service At All After A Few Days I Couldnt Even Connect, They Where Asking For More Money For Me To Use Their Service. Liars,Crooks,Thieves....! Thank God I Had Another Provider, Cheaper,Slower But It Works. [continued below]....
........! I Was Going To Receive A Refund Of $14.95 US Dollars Thanks To My Financial Institution I' Be Able To Get A Refund Of $49.95 US Dollars Witch is The Discounted Price Of Their Device. Thanks And Sorry For My Spelling My Native Language is Spanish. Good Luck....! I'll Do My Best To Also post This Complain In Spanish.....!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 02:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero/internet/Netzero-United-OnlineJunoMemory-Lane-Netzero-4G-Mobile-Broadband-50-Off-a-Total-Rip-Of-972464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero