Complaint Review: Netzero

• Updated: Sun, July 31, 2005

• Reported By:gray Maine
Netzero
netzero.com Internet U.S.A.

Netzero didn't want me to cancel my account. Internet

I have carpal tunnel. Hard to type, or hold telephone. Called to cancel Netzero service. Very difficult, long wait, but finally got a person on the phone. After my giving all relevant information, the person said I couldn't cancel at that time because the computer was down, that I should call back again. I said, but you have all the information, that I couldn't hold phone. She said she couldn't help. Boy was I angry.
Instead of calling again, I contacted my charge card company and disputed the Netzero charges. They finally went away.

Sharon
gray, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2005 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero/internet/Netzero-didnt-want-me-to-cancel-my-account-Internet-151888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero