Complaint Review: Netzero

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Netzero
netzero.com Internet U.S.A.

Netzero ripoff dishonest fraudulent Internet

I cannot believe the horrible customer service that Netzero gives. I signed up on the 3rd, and I found it difficult to navigate and I didn't like it plus it seemed to do something to my internet explorer and it kept giving me error messages so on the 4th I called to cancel.

Now, here we are on the 8th and they had charged my debit card, even though I signed up for the free month through Dell. I argued, talked to the supervisor, and they still wouldn't budge.

I am so angry. I kept telling them what horrible customer service they have and they were like oh well. Bottom line is : DON'T USE NETZERO!!

April
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2005 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero/internet/Netzero-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-Internet-163756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero