Complaint Review: Netzero

• Submitted: Sat, February 08, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, November 08, 2004

• Reported By:Eglin AFB Florida
Netzero
www.untd.com ca Internet U.S.A.

Netzero ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing dirty ripoff liars National Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: dispute bill

I have been ripped off by netzero since about February 2002. They called me and said my service was being cancelled.

Cancelled due to the cost of keeping the service in my particular area but they had already charged my credit card for almost $200 but said they would reimburse me and never did.

Contacting them has been impossible. Was on hold for 15 minutes and no one answered my call or questions from their web site.

I am being charged as of Jan 2003 after not seeing charges for over year and I don't have netzero anymore.

It appears to be a bogus operation on their part. I'm having my credit company dispute the charges.

Duane
Eglin AFB, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2003 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero/internet/Netzero-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-dirty-ripoff-liars-National-Internet-44708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

dispute bill

AUTHOR: Pamela - (U.S.A.)

my bill with you was cancaled in sept.2004 and
you keep billing me now i have late charges please take care of this matter.

fathers