Complaint Review: Netzero

• Reported By:Ocean Springs Mississippi
Netzero
netzero.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Netzero FRADULANT CHARGE ON CREDIT CARD India Nationwide

I am a person who checks my bank statements on a daily basis to verify everything coincides with my check book. I got online today as everyday and was going through and found a charge to my credit card in the amount of $9.95 from NETZERO, we have dsl and have no need for NETZERO. We called the company and were informed that they didn't have our names or credit card information and could no further assist us.

At that time I called my bank and we cancelled our credit cards and also put a claim in with the fraud department. We will also be following this up by contacting the FBI. I don't know who these people think they are but by no means will I lay down and let them take my hard earned money!!!!

Meg & jay
Ocean Springs, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2008 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero/nationwide/Netzero-FRADULANT-CHARGE-ON-CREDIT-CARD-India-Nationwide-366115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero