• Report: #207226

• Reported By:Fort Meyers Florida
Netzero
netzero.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Netzero, United Online Deceptive Billing Internet

I ordered the Netzero services for 4.95/month unlimited in November 2005. I signed up via the Netzero's online system. The next billing cycle, I received a bill from Netzero for $73.05 for a month of service. I call them shortly and they said that I signed up for a service that charges per minute use. I explained that I signed up for the $4.95 unlimited monthly plan. The customer care agent stated that the system is not that intuitive, there is a chance that I could mistakenly sign up for the wrong service. I politely asked them to correct the error, and I had been trying to resolve this issue for months. I want a refund for the overcharges of $73.05 that I paid.

Josh
Fort Meyers, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2006 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero/nationwide/Netzero-United-Online-Deceptive-Billing-Internet-207226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero