Complaint Review: Netzero

• Updated: Tue, September 14, 2004

• Reported By:san diego California
netzero.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Netzero rip-off! Dishonest, fraudulent billing. Nationwide USA

I ordered my service of internet with netzero a year ago with my credit card. After a year my service with Netzero was cancel automatically because I did not provide information about paying for another year of service with Netzero. but on my september credit card statement I got charge for another year of service with netzero. I called the company to get credit for the amount they charged me but they only gave me 10 months of credit. That means that I had to pay for 2 months of service that I never used because it was blocked. So the only thing I am asking is to get the whole year credit on my credit card. Thank you!

san diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2004 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero/nationwide/Netzero-rip-off-Dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Nationwide-USA-108309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero