Complaint Review: Netzero.com

• Reported By:Bossier City Louisiana
Netzero.com
netzero.com Internet U.S.A.

Netzero.com ripoff Internet

I have called the #1-877-912-5866 for help on my password and they charge me for 3 calls about $75.00 on my credit card and we only talk for about 2 minutes each time.

They did not help me at all, matter of fact my internet was discontuined but they failed to report that to me.

I am asking that I will only be charged for 1 call in the amount of about 2 minutes with will be $5.00.

Thank you very much, I hope I will be hearing from you soon about this matter.

The internet company set me back up and was very helpful. I do believe you will do the same.

Gloria
Bossier City, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2006 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzerocom/internet/Netzerocom-ripoff-Internet-216228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero.com