Complaint Review: Neutraceuticals - Acai Pure

• Submitted: Wed, July 01, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:McKinney Texas
Neutraceuticals - Acai Pure
12399 Belcher Road Suite 140 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Neutraceuticals - Acai Pure Cheated by the Acai Pure "Free Trial Offer" Largo Florida

The Acai Pure product was originally ordered as part of a 30-day free trial. In addition to the Acai Pure we ordered, the company shipped us out two additional products that we did not request. Before two weeks had past we were billed for a second shipment of the product. We called customer service immediately and were told to return the three items and we would be credited the amount we had been charged ($39.95).
I packaged the three items in one box and mailed them back to the Fulfillment Center address in Largo, FL. I obtained a tracking number through the United States Postal Service so that I could track the shipment and make sure it was delivered. The USPS website clearly shows that the package was delivered three days after I mailed it. The customer service representative at Acai Pure (Neutraceuticals) said that they got two of the products back but not the Acai Pure so they would not be able to issue the promised refund. This is absolutely impossible since they were all three sent in the same box.
I was told that I should return all three products, but I was never told that I should send them back in three separate boxes until the customer service rep said that they didn't receive the Acai Pure. I find this very convenient in their favor.
I also use the term "Customer Service" rep very loosely since the first girl hung up on me after I asked to speak to a manager. I immediately called back and after being disconnected twice spoke to a second representative. This guy also did not allow me to speak with a requested manager. He asked why I needed to speak to a manager and denied my request. It is my feeling that there are no managers on site and that this business is a sham that manipulates people and defrauds them out of their money.

Anonymous
McKinney, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neutraceuticals-Acai-Pure/Largo-Florida-33773/Neutraceuticals-Acai-Pure-Cheated-by-the-Acai-Pure-Free-Trial-Offer-Largo-Florida-466962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Neutraceuticals - Acai Pure