Complaint Review: Nevada Corporate Headquaters

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Jennifer — Mountain View Wyoming United States of America
Nevada Corporate Headquaters
101 Convention Center Dr.suite 700 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Nevada Corporate Headquaters NCH Company guarenteed funding for my business, for the "paper work " to be filed it was a fee of 2500.00. They got my money and I never got funding Las Vegas, Nevada

Called this company, and they told me they could get funding for my business, and help with all the paper work for the business to be "incorporated" and to set up business accounts.  The fee for filing the paperwork was $2500.00.    for them to do the above.

Then NCH sent me to Epic Capital, to help get funding.   This "company" said they needed someone to co-sign who had good credit.  My father-in-law has a credit score of 813.   Yet, they still gave me the run around.  Then Thomas from Epic Capital called me stating that he needed $1200.00 to get my possible $50,000 on a "card".   I was told that I needed to give them my debit/credit card number with the $1200.00 on it.  Once I was approved the $1200.00 would be taken out of my loan money.  My wife was supicous of this and stopped me from moving forward.

I asked Thomas with Epic Capital about the accusations on both company's web sites.  He informed me that his company "Epic Capital" was not affilated with NCH.  After research, I found that it indeed was affiliated directly with NCH.

I am out $2500.00, and months worth of my time to get all the "paper work", and fees to get "funded".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nevada-Corporate-Headquaters/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Nevada-Corporate-Headquaters-NCH-Company-guarenteed-funding-for-my-business-for-the-pa-987024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nevada Corporate Headquaters