Complaint Review: Nevada Corporate Resources, Inc

• Updated: Sun, October 31, 2010

• Reported By: jeanetta — United States of America
Nevada Corporate Resources, Inc
4795 S Sandhill Road Suite 3 Internet United States of America

Nevada Corporate Resources, Inc building corporate credit Las Vegas, Nevada, Internet

*General Comment: Chimerical premise - hire someone to build your credit !

I paid this company in hopes that they would be able to help me build a credit profile for my company.

Boy was I wrong! Since they took my money, I have yet to speak with ANYONE! My business is all I have and my only hope to retire any time soon as I have exhausted my savings and personal credit to finance it so far and I used my last resources to pay their fee after being told that they would be able to get me hundreds of thousands of dollars, unsecured and with no PG, for my business to save me from going under.

All of this I was told would happen inside of 4 months, it has been over 6 months now since I paid them with no service at all. Is there anyone who can help me get my money back???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2010 12:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nevada-Corporate-Resources-Inc/internet/Nevada-Corporate-Resources-Inc-building-corporate-credit-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Internet-595694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nevada Corporate Resources, Inc

#1 General Comment

Chimerical premise - hire someone to build your credit !

AUTHOR: Chris long - (U.S.A.)

Funny, where is it chiseled in stone that contemporary business models all be based upon credit to operate ?  It's a ticking time bomb because dramatic changes in a business sector or the economy at large can choke out a company that has debt all over the place.

Uh, what shape are consumers in right now who existed based upon credit ?  Seems logical, though: use credit to operate until revenues flow this month, next month etc., then pay it off.  How about use DEBIT FUNDS you have socked away to operate on so you don't get in an upward credit "death spiral" when something unforeseen comes up.

But, hey, it's too tempting for the I-want-gratification-NOW generation to get those new, flashy widgets on the shelf, huh ?  Well, ask yourself do you want to truly own a business or have your name as signatory and liable for a debt-loaded enterprise that, when cashed out, leaves you like the Three Stooges - with 67 cents !

Anyway, that's what I advise small business clients when we get into their financial profile.

One more thought: what are you being told EVERY WEEK by the MSM about companies that claim to repair or build your personal credit.  Duhhhhhhhhhh...