Complaint Review: Nevada Energy

• Reported By: Lmora — Las Vegas Nevada USA
Nevada Energy
5225 E.Tropicana Avenue Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Nevada Energy Smart Meters Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: You are an alarmist, conspiracy theorist and mostly just an idiot.

I have read many bad things about this "SMART METER," but I did NOT know until about three months ago just how dangerous these SMART METERS, were. In the year 2011, the Energy Companies went around to peoples homes and said they were installing new Meters. Many elderly people were unaware oif what these evil bastards were doing. I was not home at the time, but my father was. I do not know what kind of story they told him, but he did not even know what this was. I didn't. No one knew.

Three months ago, I called NEVADA ENERGY COMPANY and told them " I want this SMART METER, to be removed, IMMEDIATELY!"

NEVADA ENERGY COMPANY told me: "In order for you to have it removed, you have to 'opt out."

I told them:

"Fine with me, take this SMART METER OUT ASAP!"  The representative at NEVADA ENERGY told me:" it would NOT be that easy. You have to get on a waiting list and then, it would take thirty days after that." It has now been, THREE months and NOTHING has been done to remove this SMART METER from the side of my house!!! I want this SMART METER REMOVED IMMEDIATELY!!! I have a ringing in my ear due to this device. The GREEDY ENERGY COMPANIES are charging us MORE to keep these evil devices installed, and now, they have the nerve to say they are going to CHARGE us to have them removed!!! I want to know where are the DECENT JUDGES that fight for the American people??? Are there any left??? I want something done about this situation A.S.A.P!!!  I want this SMART METER removed, NOW!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nevada-Energy/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89122/Nevada-Energy-Smart-Meters-Las-Vegas-Nevada-943128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nevada Energy

You are an alarmist, conspiracy theorist and mostly just an idiot.

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

If this "smart meter" is causing "ringing in your ears" you are a hypochondriac of the first order.

My bet would be, if they removed the meter and you knew nothing about it, you would still have this "ringing in your ears."
Cell phones use the same technology and do they cause your ears to ring?\

The meter sends data in short (very short) low level bursts and even the loons in California have decided they are in NO WAY harmful.

I have had two on my house, one for electricity and one for gas, and guess what, our cats are still alive and well, the trees haven't died, the grass is okay, no birds are falling out of the trees and the wife and I are alive and well.

To sum it up, you are a lunatic promoting hysteria and making yourself miserable due to no fault of the smart meter....what a dolt.