Complaint Review: Nevada Eye Care | Dr. Paul Casey, MD

• Updated: Sat, September 15, 2012

• Reported By: Phil Phillips — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Nevada Eye Care | Dr. Paul Casey, MD
7730 W. Cheyenne Ave. Ste. 103 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Nevada Eye Care | Dr. Paul Casey, MD Paul Casey, M.D., F.A.C.S. Dangerous eye care, Arrogance, Miscalculation Beware if Dr. Paul Casey Dangerous eye care and extreme unprofessional Las Vegas, Nevada

If you are considering using Dr. Paul Casey and/or Nevada Eye Care for any type of visual care, YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO READ THIS!!  I went into his office after seeing a Nevada Eye Care advertisement to improve my vision. Dr. Paul Casey told me I supposedly had early signs of cataracts and suggested replacing my lens with the top of the line lens at that time. I put my faith and eyes in his care and have regretted it ever since. Bottom Line, He put the wrong powered lens in my left eye or at the very least he miscalculated the necessary correction.

I have documentation within my medical records to prove this. After the surgery, I asked Dr. Casey how he could be so far off on correcting my vision in my left eye and he told me I could see 20/20. No doctor can tell you what you see out of your own eye and I could not read the top line of the eye chart. He became visually and emotionally upset from my question and he stated that there is not another surgeon within a thousand miles that can do what he does. He had Blatant Arrogance and disrespect towards me from that point on.

I asked to be handed off to another physician in his office, he refused. Ive had exams by most of the eye surgeons here in Las Vegas and at the Jules Stein Institute at UCLA. NONE have understood why he did what he did. My motivations are not for money, because he had sent me a Release & Settlement Agreement to sign, which states that I will not tell anyone about this or go to any news station or newspaper about this matter. I did not sign this agreement because I want other people to aware of what he might do to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2012 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nevada-Eye-Care-Dr-Paul-Casey-MD/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89129/Nevada-Eye-Care-Dr-Paul-Casey-MD-Paul-Casey-MD-FACS-Dangerous-eye-care-Arrog-941791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nevada Eye Care | Dr. Paul Casey, MD