Complaint Review: Nevada Valve Train

• Submitted: Sat, December 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 27, 2008

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
Nevada Valve Train
2775 Betty Lane Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nevada Valve Train Gambled at Nevada Valve Train and lost Las Vegas Nevada

On 10/27/08 I took my truck to Nevada Valve Train to have the engine rebuilt for about 2500.00. 4500.00 later I have had nothing but problems. I picked up the truck on 12/3/08. I have taken the truck back in 7 times. I dont want to list all the problems because there is not enough space on this report. The biggest ones are smoke coming out of the tail pipes and mickey mouse work like tieing off the gas lines with tie wire. Now the truck does not go into gear. I have to have it towed back. This is still all under the 60 day labor warranty. All I hear from them are excuses of whats wrong. I dont want to hear whats wrong I want solutions and have my truck run.

The owners son Eric is a complete moran and should stick to sellling mens clothes instead of working on cars. The last mechanic that worked on the truck told me that all they are is rip offs. He now has quit.

Ripped off
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2008 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nevada-Valve-Train/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89156/Nevada-Valve-Train-Gambled-at-Nevada-Valve-Train-and-lost-Las-Vegas-Nevada-405264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nevada Valve Train