Complaint Review: Never Cold Call Again

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Lets Be Upfront — Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Never Cold Call Again
Suite 105, 1141 N. Loop 1604 E. Internet, Texas United States of America

Never Cold Call Again Never cold Call, Frank Rambauskas, FJR Advisors Make sure you read all the terms before you buy this book and CD!!! You may end up being forced to pay money to this compnany for the rest of your life!!!!!! Internet, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This report is completely false

When I first looked at buying Never Cold Call Again, it seemed like a good deal. I believed that I would be getting a product for under $15. As soon as I agreed to pay the $15, little did I know I was agreeing to a long term membership contract that would cost me more money than I thought anyone could ever dare to charge!!! I received an email with a online book attached immediatley after signing up with my credit card info and agreeing to the terms.  Then I waited and I received a cheaply made book in the mail with two audio CDs. A month after that I was charged $97 on my VISA. I called and emailed support to say I didn`t agree to any charges on my visa. They must have so many of these complaints because they have automated email responses to tell you you need to ship everything back. If you threw the cheap book out, you better be ready to pay for life!!!!!!! I called Visa and Visa said that when I agreed to the online terms,  I was agreeing to a membership with lots of monthly fees and that I would continue to get charges on my Visa until I was officially unsubscribed as a member. This is the trick....in order for you to legally unsubscribe, you have to do it  in accordance to Never Cold Call`s unsubscribe process. To unsubscribe you have to fill out 2 forms and mail the forms back with the book and cd`s you received. If you fail to do this, you will become a continually paying member, paying over and over again!!!!! This company takes advantage of people who do not have a lawyer present when purchasing this online because you may think you are buying a product when in fact you are actually buying a difficult to cancel membership that you have to keep paying for!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2011 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Never-Cold-Call-Again/Internet-Texas-78232/Never-Cold-Call-Again-Never-cold-Call-Frank-Rambauskas-FJR-Advisors-Make-sure-you-read-a-702962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Never Cold Call Again

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This report is completely false

AUTHOR: Frank - (U.S.A.)

We sell our course online for the price of $97, under a 30-day free trial program where the customer pays, at this time, $9.25 shipping up-front. They then have 30 days, actually 33 with our grace period to either return the product along with a simple one-page Return Authorization form and never be charged, or to keep it and be billed $97 at that time. Furthermore, this is a ONE-TIME charge. We ABSOLUTELY do not bill on an ongoing basis, nor do we even offer any membership-type programs.

These terms are stated about 12 times on the sales pages, and 3 times on the order page; furthermore, upon clicking the order button, customers agree to the text: "I agree that I will be billed $97 in 30 days if I do not return the product before that time." It is in bold print and cannot be missed.

We have been in business for 10 years this year, with well over 50,000 people who have bought our course. If we were doing the things this malicious poster has claimed, we would have been shut down by our bank a long, long time ago. The reality is that we enjoy excellent rates with our bank and are an American Express premier merchant because our dispute and complaint rate is almost zero. Plus we've been endorsed by BuySafe, GuaranteeGuarantee, TrustGuard, and have received excellent press in Entrepreneur magazine, Selling Power, the New York Times, 800-CEO-READ, among many others.

The fact that the original poster made such false and bizarre claims, along with the absence of a name and location, and the fact that we have confirmed that he or she is using Search Engine Optimization techniques to push this report to the top of search results, is more than enough evidence to suggest that this was posted by a malicious competitor intending to harm our business.